If you care about the area, and would like a say on what happens in the area. JOIN US.
The Aldinga Bay Residents Association (Inc): (ABRA)
• Liaises with Council and other government and non government bodies on behalf of residents and ratepayers of Aldinga Bay
• Facilitates local community functions
• Informs residents and provide forum for discussion on items of local interest or concern
• Publishes a monthly newsletter 'Coastal Views'
• Incorporates Aldinga Bay/Sellicks Beach Neighbourhood Watch
General Meetings held the second Wednesday of every even month at: Aldinga Community Centre, Symonds Reserve, 7.30pm.
Next meeting is August 9th.
Next meeting is the A.G.M. on August 9th.
Leon Bignell, Member for Mawson and Minister for Agriculture, will be our Guest Speaker.
For more information please contact Kevin Hutton, ABRA President, telephone 8556 5304